Omnitec Design Restoration & Remediation Equipment
Omnitec Design manufactures negative air machines, scrubbers, moisture extractors, heaters, pressure monitors, and water filtration equipment used by abatement and restoration contractors, health care facilities, in industrial and commercial applications and a wide range of environmental cleanup projects. Our equipment combines the best technologies available for HEPA air filtration, control of VOCs, odor and biological contaminants and heaters for structural drying and sanitizing. Our mission is to provide high quality and reliable filtration equipment. Our equipment is used for Abatement, Remediation, Construction and renovations, labs and healthcare facilities, and more. When you purchase our equipment you will receive not only a quality product, built in the USA, but also our customer service which is the best in the industry. By purchasing our filtration, dust collecting, and purifying equipment, to will receive from Omnitec our complete support. Breathe easy.
- OmniAire negative air machines are high quality, HEPA air filtration and purification equipment. Our equipment is used in abatement, industrial environments and healthcare facilities worldwide.
- OmniGuard, our differential pressure recorder, has become industry standard. We have added the Watchman Differential Pressure Monitor as new economical addition.
- OmniFlow Portable Water Filtration Systems purify water discharged from asbestos and lead abatement sites to acceptable or regulated levels for discharge to public drains.
- Compact, high output Vulcan Structural Drying Heaters for structural drying.
- PEROX Air Purifier for safe and effective VOC, odor and bio-contamination control. Effective for restoration after floods and fires, used in healthcare facilities, and thousands of additional applications.
Omnitec Support and Customer Service
We are committed to help you achieve the best results possible with our negative air machines, purification & filtration equipment, and scrubbers. That means we offer you a wide variety of resources, help, videos, and tech support to assist you in getting maximum efficiency for your equipment. In our support section you will find links to materials available such as spec sheets and manuals, and new updates are added daily, so check back soon for the latest information.
Distributors of Omnitec Design Equipment
We distribute through our network of authorized Distributors throughout USA, Canada, and internationally. Our customer service is available to assist you in choosing right filtration, monitoring, or purifying equipment. We are prepared to help solve even difficult technical issues. Please contact us with any questions concerning our distributors or with help in purchasing our products.