Bio-Hazard & Crime scene cleanup with HEPA Filtration Machines
OmniAire HEPA air filtration machines can remove odors and toxic VOCs released into the air during the cleaning and removal process. OmniAire portable air filtration and purification equipment offers the most efficient and economical solution to reduce toxicity and improve safely for your Bio-Hazard projects. Typically, the standard 99.97% HEPA filter is sufficient, however, if you need the next level of airborne pollutant removal for more toxic applications, such as filtering out VOCs, viruses, smoke and gas molecules, add an OdorGuard Activated Carbon filter.
- Sewage clean up
- Meth Lab cleanouts and restoration
- Particulate and odor control in evidence rooms
- Crime scene
- Infectious disease cleanup
OmniAire Machines Features
- Built to provide long and reliable service – OmniAire machines are built to perform in tough Bio-Hazard environments, easy to maintain and ready for DOP/PAO efficiency testing at your job site.
- Variable speed – OmniAire machines are available with airflows from 50 to 18000 cfm. Many models offer variable speed control with infinite airflow settings.
- Economical – 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 micron filters to provide long service before change of HEPA is required. Optional HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 micron and OdorGuard 600 carbon filters.
- Safe to operate – meets UL, CSA and OSHA safety standards required on governmental projects.
Control of Odors, VOCs and Bio-Contaminants
OmniAire HEPA air scrubber connected to PEROx Air Purifier is a very powerful and safe tool to use to control biological contaminants, mold spores, odors, VOCs, sanitize air and surfaces during the restoration process. PEROx generates Hydro-peroxide without use of chemicals and can be used in occupied spaces thru restoration and in final cleanup of restored areas.
Weight: 18 Lbs.
Weight: 24 Lbs.
Weight: 24 Lbs.
See all our Odor, VOC and Bio-Contaminant Purifiers …
Support for Bio-Contaminants and Cleanup at Crime Scenes
Achieving the best results with our equipment in specific industries often includes understanding the features of our machines and/or the accessories that will best assist you in your job. Here we provide a few observations and elaborations that may help you in your research.
Removing of Bio-Contaminants and Cleanup at Crime Scenes
As cleanup projects vary in size, accessibility and types of contaminants, the size of the equipment has to be considered. The line of OmniAire HEPA Air Filtration Systems offers the most versatility and our machines are used as air scrubbers and negative air machines on all types of restoration projects. OmniAire machines have a reputation for quality construction, reliable service and are easy to maintain. OmniAire HEPA air machines are sold throughout the US , Canada and are often tested at the jobsites to DOP or equivalent efficiency tests. Our machines come with standard, 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 micron or optional HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 micron individually tested and certified filters.
- Variable Speed Control – infinite air flow adjustments for greater
- Great Portability – large, non marking casters, compact size, light weight
- True HEPA Filters – 99.97% and 99.99% @ 0.3 micron efficiency, wood or metal
- Economical to Operate – uses standard size HEPA filters, 12”
- Quality Metal Cabinets – smooth surface for easy cleaning, easy maintenance
- Safe to Operate – tested to comply with UL and CSA electrical standards and OSHA
- UV Germicidal Light Modules – control of bio-contamination and odors.
- PEROx Air Purifier Add-On Module – Destroys mold, VOCs, decay odors and bio-hazard contaminants
- Odorguard 600 Carbon Filters – controls VOC’s and odors; sizes from 2” to 12” deep
- Intake Manifolds – provides for connection of flex hose to the suction side of the machine
OmniAire HEPA negative air machines come in many sizes and configurations. To accommodate the variations of the required air flow, our variable speed controller is standard on most of our equipment.
Need Custom Equipment?
If our specification sheets do not match your requirements, please contact us. We have a number of custom accessories such as higher efficiency filters, audible alarms, hour meters and other safety items. Most of our machines are also available with 230V 50/60Hz motors.
In general, these names are just a marketing terminology. When Air Filtration Machine is used to create negative pressure in containment, it is often called Neg Air machine. When used for recirculation and purification of air in open area, it could be called Air Scrubber or Air Filtration Machine. OmniAire machines are built to provide a high quality service in any environment and application. Your specific requirements regarding airflow, type of project, accessibility are the important factors in choosing right equipment for you. See our Comparison of OmniAire HEPA Air filtration machines.
For the safety of the users and the acceptance of the equipment on governmental, hospital and many other projects, equipment has to meet the requirements of the applicable electrical codes. To verify the UL & CSA/IEC safety compliance and listing, each machine has an identification label with name of NRTL which performed the test and the manufacturer file number.
Use of negative pressure containment with HEPA air filtration prevents spread of asbestos fibers, mold and other contaminates to the outside of contained work area, All exhausted air is purified by HEPA negative air machine to create negative pressure and required air changes (ACH) inside the contained work area. In order to create a negative pressure environment more air must be exhausted from the space then leaking in. . See our Air Flow Calculator to assist you with your airflow requirements.
Our Air Flow Calculator will provide a quick answer on required cfm and type of machines. Just enter the size of your work area and the number of air changes per hour (ACH). Six or more ACH are recommended for construction and renovation projects.
The frequency of changing filters depends on:
- Amount and size of airborne dust particulates
- Airflow requirements
- High static pressure drop across the filters (see User Manual)
- Risk of cross contamination from one project to another
Dustlock primary/secondary filter should be replaced when its orange, downstream side shows signs of discoloring by dust. Our dual density poly media captures particulates in full depth of the filter media rather than on the surface, as pleated filters do. The m edia is treated with tactifier to prevent release of captured dust and antimicrobial additive to prevent growth of virus and bacteria. Frequent replacement will help to maintain high airflow and protect the more expensive HEPA filter.
The HEPA filters should be replaced when the airflow decreases below your requirements or when pressure (“WC) across the filter increases to recommended replacement pressure – See User Manual. Some of our OmniAire air filtration machines are equipped with a simple Filter Change light to indicate that filters should be checked or replaced.
HEPA filters become even more efficient when loaded with particulate matter, but the airflow resistance increases and the airflow could be reduced to zero. Average HEPA filter life is 800 t0 1000 operation hours.
High-efficiency particulate air or HEPA is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, abatement of asbestos, mold and lead, restoration after water damage and many other. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 micrometer from the air that passes thru the filter. Click HEPA filters for more…
The odor and VOCs can be removed from air with OdorGuard600 and Vapor Trap carbon web filter added to OmniAire machine. For odors associated with water damage, sewer flood, fires and mold, use our PEROx air purifier to destroy safely the source of odor without using chemicals. PEROx unit contains Ionized-Hydro–peroxide generator which is very effective in destroying all types of VOCs, chemical fumes, decay odors, mold spores, virus and bacteria. This purification process is safe for workers and inhabitants.