Industrial & Commercial Use of HEPA Air Filtration Machines
HEPA air filtration machines can remove the finest particles, irritating odors and toxic VOCs released into the air during manufacturing processes, equipment maintenance and renovation projects. Our portable OmniAire HEPA air filtration and purification equipment offers the most efficient and economical solution to immediate needs to remove hazardous contaminants, creating a clean room environment or for long term supply of clean air. OmniAire HEPA air filtration equipment creates a cleaner, healthier environment for employees, sensitive equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Creating clean room environment
- Supplying clean air to specific areas
- Removal and purification of odor and VOCs at the source
- Evidence storage rooms
- Archives and Art storage
- Print shops and Copy centers
- Fumes and dust from plastic soldering and trimming
- Chemical fumes from industrial cleaners;
- Handling powdery ingredients
- Refinishing metal and wood surfaces
- Variable speed – OmniAire machines are available with airflows from 50 to 18000 cfm. Many models offer variable speed control with infinite airflow settings.
- Economical – 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 micron filters to provide long service before change of HEPA is required. Optional HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 micron individually tested and certified filters .
Safe to operate – meets UL, CSA and OSHA safety standards required on governmental projects, in healthcare facilities and many areas where safety of employees is of concern. A number of models meet CE/IEC regulations and requirements for export.
- Built to provide long and reliable service – OmniAire machines are built to perform in tough construction environments, easy to maintain and to meet DOP efficiency testing at your job site.
OmniAire HEPA negative air machines help your company
- Create clean and safe environment at your work area
- Reduce potential liability – prevents spreading of contaminants
- Protect your workers – improved job performance
For assistance in choosing the correct OmniAire HEPA negative air machine for your asbestos abatement project use our handy Airflow Calculator.
Control of Bio-contaminants, VOCs, odor, chemical fumes
PEROx air purifier with Ionized-Hydro-Peroxide generator safely and effectively sanitizes air and surrounding area hard surfaces.
PEROx Purifier will destroy following:
Mold and mildew • Chemical fumes • Paint odors • Cleaning-chemical odors • Pet odors • Sewer odors • Odor and bacteria from decaying organic matter • Volatile organic compounds • Tobacco odors • Many other hazardous bio-contaminants.
(Photo of PEROx
Weight: 36 lbs
Weight: 58 lbs
Weight: 75 lbs
Weight: 105 lbs
Weight: 90 lbs
Weight: 110 lbs
Weight: 152 lbs
Weight: 137 lbs
Weight: Blower Unit: 900 lbs
Weight: Filter Cabinet: 200 lbs (with filters)
See all our Air Filtration Systems …
Weight: 18 Lbs.
Weight: 20 Lbs.
Weight: 32 Lbs.
Weight: 38 Lbs.
See all our Odor, VOC and Bio-Contaminant Purifiers …
Support for Industrial and Commercial Uses
Achieving the best results with our equipment in specific industries often includes understanding the features of our machines and/or the accessories that will best assist you in your job. Here we provide a few observations and elaborations that may help you in your research.
Industrial & Commercial Use of HEPA Air Filtration Machines
As required airflow , accessibility and types of contaminants will vary, the size of the equipment has to be considered. The line of OmniAire HEPA Air Filtration Systems offers the most versatility and our machines are used as air scrubbers and negative air machines on all types of restoration projects. OmniAire machines have a reputation for quality construction, reliable service and are easy to maintain.
OmniAire HEPA air machines are sold throughout the US , Canada and are often tested at the jobsites to DOP or equivalent efficiency tests. Our machines come with standard, 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 micron or optional HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 micron individually tested and certified filters.
- Variable Speed Control – infinite air flow adjustments for greater
- Great Portability – large, non marking casters, compact size, light weight
- True HEPA Filters – 99.97% and 99.99% @ 0.3 micron efficiency, wood or metal
- Economical to Operate – uses standard size HEPA filters, 12”
- Quality Metal Cabinets – smooth surface for easy cleaning, easy maintenance
- Safe to Operate – tested to comply with UL and CSA electrical standards and OSHA
- UV Germicidal Light Modules – control of bio-contamination and odors.
- PEROx Air Purifier Add-On Module – Destroys mold, VOCs, decay odors and bio-contaminants
- Odorguard 600 Carbon Filters – controls VOC’s and odors; sizes from 2” to 12” deep
- Intake Manifolds – provides for connection of flex hose to the suction side of the machine
OmniAire HEPA negative air machines come in many sizes and configurations. To accommodate the variations of the required air flow, our variable speed controller is standard on most of our equipment.
Need Custom Equipment?
If our specification sheets do not match your requirements, please contact us. We have a number of custom accessories such as higher efficiency filters, audible alarms, hour meters and other safety items. Most of our machines are also available with 230V 50/60Hz motors.
- Amount and size of airborne dust particulates
- Airflow requirements
- High static pressure drop across the filters (see User Manual)
- Risk of cross contamination from one project to another
Dustlock primary/secondary filter should be replaced when its orange, downstream side shows signs of discoloring by dust. Our dual density poly media captures particulates in full depth of the filter media rather than on the surface, as pleated filters do. The m edia is treated with tactifier to prevent release of captured dust and antimicrobial additive to prevent growth of virus and bacteria. Frequent replacement will help to maintain high airflow and protect the more expensive HEPA filter. The HEPA filters should be replaced when the airflow decreases below your requirements or when pressure (“WC) across the filter increases to recommended replacement pressure – See User Manual. Some of our OmniAire air filtration machines are equipped with a simple Filter Change light to indicate that filters should be checked or replaced. HEPA filters become even more efficient when loaded with particulate matter, but the airflow resistance increases and the airflow could be reduced to zero. Average HEPA filter life is 800 t0 1000 operation hours.