- Efficiency – MERV14
- Economical – GEO95 has a large dust holding capacity and a fraction of the cost of HEPA. Because of is robust media with resistance to tears and moisture, it can be used in a wide variety of applications. It mounts in NITRO 600 machine in place of HEPA and leaves extra space for additional primary/secondary filters and OdorGuard 600 carbon filters.
- Advanced Construction – The filtration media in GEO95 filter is tremendously resistant to tears and punctures and eliminates the threat of damage during shipping, handling and installation. The Geo95 filters use thermal embossed media with a glue bead pleat separation technique and plastic frame to produce durable and light weight filter.
- Longer Filter Life – The ideal v-shape of the media loads evenly throughout the depth of the pleats, maximizing the useful life of the filter.
- Low Air Flow Resistance – Thermal embossed pleating design creates the lowest pressure drop for MERV14 efficiency available in rigid box filters.
|OAG15154||GEO95 Filter, MERV 14 efficiency, Plastic Frame|
- Wood Frame HEPA Filters – 99.97% @ 0.3 Micron Efficiency – Standard filter for most of OmniAire machines and applications
- HEPA MiniPleat Filter – 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 Micron – Standard filter for OmniAire 600N/Nitro
- High flow media with glue separators and plastic frame
- Each filter is tested and certified for efficiency
- Metal Frame HEPA Filters – 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 Micron – Special filter for OmniForce II machine
- Metal frame filters with double turn flanges for external attachment with link-locks
- Protective screens on both ends
- Metal Frame HEPA Filters – 99.99% Efficiency @0.3 Micron – Standard filter for OmniAire PAC machines and optional for most of OmniAire machines.
- Metal frame, box style, Individually tested and certified for efficiency
|OFH12||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Metal with double turn flanges|
|OAH2424H||HEPA Filter, 99.97% 0.3µ, High flow, Wood frame|
|OAH2424||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH2418G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal frame|
|OAH2418||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood frame|
|OAH2412||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH1616G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame|
|OAH1616||HEPA Filter, 99. 97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH15156||HEPA Filter, 99.97% @ 0.3µ, Minipleat, Plastic frame|
|MFH12G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame|
|MFH12||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood frame|
|OPF2416||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
|OPF1616||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
|OPF1212||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
- Economical operation – MERV 8 Efficiency at low replacement cost
- Long Life – Dual-Density for Progressive Depth Loading
- Antimicrobial treatment – Effective Control of Mold, Mildew, Algae, Fungi on the Filter
- Flame Retardant – UL Class 2 Rating
- Dustlok tactifier – filters have fibers in the downstream layer coated with a special adhesive which holds dust particles. The adhesive does not dry out or migrate.
- Dual Density media – high dust holding – long service life. The air enters the course, open structure of the white media which captures the large particles. The orange, dense, downstream layer effectively stops and traps the finer particles.
- SPOR-AX Antimicrobial is a biocide that effectively controls growth of mold, mildew, algae and fungi on filter. SPOR-AX will not off-gas, migrate or leach into the air stream.
Replacement primary/secondary filters are cut-to-size for OmniAire negative air machines and packed in boxes of 20. If the filter does not have Dustlok stamped on it, it is not a Dustlok filter.
|OFP2614 Primary/Secondary Filter||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||
No products use this part
|OFP2518||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP2424||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP1818||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP1616||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|MFP1313||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
- Disaster and Restoration Projects
- Floor Covering, Laminate Adhesives, Wood Refinishing
- Institutional Buildings
- Hospitals, Convalescent Homes, Clinics, Veterinary Clinics
- Labs, Classrooms, Offices
- Paper Mills, Chemical Processing, Food Processing
- Apartments and Lodging Facilities
- Libraries, Labs, Archives
- Residential Air Problems
- Mortuaries, Meth Lab Cleanup, Industrial Plants
- Mold Abatement, Mold Removal
OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter
|OG2424||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 24” x 24” x 2”|
|OG2418||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 18″ x 24″ x 2″|
|OG2416||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 24″ x 16″ x 2″|
|OG2412||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 12″ x 24″ x 2″|
|OG1616||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 16″ x 16″ x 2″|
|OG1212||OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 12″ x 12″ x 2″|
|OCVT2424||VaporTrap, 24”x24”x12”, 36 lb of carbon
Disposable V- Bank | Granular Carbon
|OCVT2418||VaporTrap, 18″ x 24″ x 12″, 27 lb of carbon
Disposable V- Bank | Granular Carbon
|OCVT12||VaporTrap, 12″ x 24″ x 12″, 18 lb of carbon
Disposable V- Bank | Granular Carbon
Pleated Water Filter Cartridge
- Replaces CP and HFCP Series cartridges
- Special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
- Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges
- Minimal unloading and media migration
ECP Series cartridges are manufactured from a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers.
This unique blend of materials provides a higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges. It also provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
ECP Series cartridge end caps feature a color-coding system for easy identification of micron ratings: Tan (1-micron), White (5-micron), Blue (20-micron)
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unified endcap and gasket.
ECP cartridges contain more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The standard 10-inch ECP cartridge contains six square feet of media, where most cartridges contain only 4.5 square feet
|OBF9||Bag Filter, MERV14 efficiency , 24”x18”x12”, 8 pockets|
|OBF10||Bag Filter, MERV14 efficiency, 24”x24”x12”, 8 pockets|
Bag Filter Housing
|OBFH1500||Bag Filter Housing, 24″x24″x12″|
|HBF2200||Bag Filter Housing, 24”x24”x12”|
|HBF2000||Bag Filter Housing, 24”x18”x14”|
|HBF100X||Bag Filter Housing, 24”x18”x12”||
No products use this part
- Flex duct is 2-ply material, wire reinforced. It is available in 8″ to 14″ diameter, 25 ft long sections. This duct is used for suction from a containment or discharge from OmniAire machines. Collapses to 3” high stack for storage.
- Flex duct with fiberglass fibers for extra durability, wire reinforced is available in 10″ to 14″ diameter, 25 ft long – combines light weight with much increased strength. 6” high stack when collapsed
- PVC hose, wire reinforced, 10″, 12″ and 18″ diameter, 25 ft long – rated @ 10”WC vacuum, it is used as suction hose for vacuum 1” – 6” WC
Consult the specification sheet for your particular machine to determine the flexible duct requirements for intake or exhaust. Other special types sizes not listed can be ordered.
|OFD14||Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 14”x25’|
|OARD18||PVC Hose, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 18”x25’ OARD type, rated for 10”WC vacuum|
|OAD62||PVC Hose, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 6”x25’|
|OAD325||PVC Hose, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 3”x25’|
|OAD12R||Flex / Fiberglass Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 12″ x 25′|
|OAD12||Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 12”x25’|
|OAD10||Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 10”x25’||
PEROx 1600 PAC Add-on Module
|MD8||Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 8”x25’|
|OFM14||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 24″x18″ with 14” ring|
|OAIM2200-12||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.75″ x 25.375″ with 12” ring|
|OAIM2000-12||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.5″x19.5″ with 12″ ring|
|OAIM2000-10||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.5″x19.5″ with 10″ ring|
|OAIM1300-10||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.9×13.5″ with 10″ ring|
|OAIM1200P||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 18.75″x18.75″ with 10” ring|
|OAIM10||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 17.75″x17.75″ with 10” ring|
|MFIM8||Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 8” ring for flex duct|
PEROx Air Purifier Module
|OHPM-16-1X (-2X &-3X)||PEROx Air Purifier Module, PEROx Air Purifier Module for OmniAire 1600PAC|
|OAHPG||PEROx Air Purifier Module, Add-on Module|
UV Germicidal Irradiation Module
|UVCM2000||UV Germicidal Irradiation Module, 4-15W lights, On/Off switch, Hour meter|
|UVCM1200||UV Germicidal Irradiation Module, 4-15W lights, On/Off switch, Hour meter|
|EUV12||UV Germicidal Irradiation Module, EUV12 Replacement UV-C Light, 15 W, 12” long|
|EDPCORDKIT||Electrical, Cord kit with 8 ft cord with dryer connector and 8 ft cord with range connector|
|EC3TC||Electrical, Replacement Thermocouple Sensor, 3′|
|EC25TC||Electrical, Replacement Thermocouple sensor, 25′|
Parts and Accessories for OmniAire machines and Omnitec Design equipment
Omnitec Design offers a large selection of parts and accessories to meet the demands of your job. Parts include:
- HEPA, Carbon, and dust collection filters for OmniAire machines. OmniAire machines will accommodate a large selection of pre- and final filters depending on your projects demands.
- Filters for our OmniFlow water filtration system that provide high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
- For control of airflow we offer Intake adapters, and Discharge Accessories such flex ducting and ring clamps.
- Add-on modules for easy expandability of OmniAire machines. UV Germicidal Irradiation and PEROx Air purifiers provide additional sanitization when needed.
- Cord kits and sensors for Vulcan electric heaters.