- Efficiency – MERV14
- Economical – GEO95 has a large dust holding capacity and a fraction of the cost of HEPA. Because of is robust media with resistance to tears and moisture, it can be used in a wide variety of applications. It mounts in NITRO 600 machine in place of HEPA and leaves extra space for additional primary/secondary filters and OdorGuard 600 carbon filters.
- Advanced Construction – The filtration media in GEO95 filter is tremendously resistant to tears and punctures and eliminates the threat of damage during shipping, handling and installation. The Geo95 filters use thermal embossed media with a glue bead pleat separation technique and plastic frame to produce durable and light weight filter.
- Longer Filter Life – The ideal v-shape of the media loads evenly throughout the depth of the pleats, maximizing the useful life of the filter.
- Low Air Flow Resistance – Thermal embossed pleating design creates the lowest pressure drop for MERV14 efficiency available in rigid box filters.
- Wood Frame HEPA Filters – 99.97% @ 0.3 Micron Efficiency – Standard filter for most of OmniAire machines and applications
- HEPA MiniPleat Filter – 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 Micron – Standard filter for OmniAire 600N/Nitro
- High flow media with glue separators and plastic frame
- Each filter is tested and certified for efficiency
- Metal Frame HEPA Filters – 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 Micron – Special filter for OmniForce II machine
- Metal frame filters with double turn flanges for external attachment with link-locks
- Protective screens on both ends
- Metal Frame HEPA Filters – 99.99% Efficiency @0.3 Micron – Standard filter for OmniAire PAC machines and optional for most of OmniAire machines.
- Metal frame, box style, Individually tested and certified for efficiency
|OFH12||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Metal with double turn flanges|
|OAH2424H||HEPA Filter, 99.97% 0.3µ, High flow, Wood frame|
|OAH2424||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH2418G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal frame|
|OAH2418||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood frame|
|OAH2412||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH1616G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame|
|OAH1616||HEPA Filter, 99. 97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame|
|OAH15156||HEPA Filter, 99.97% @ 0.3µ, Minipleat, Plastic frame|
|MFH12G||HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame|
|MFH12||HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood frame|
|OPF2416||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
|OPF1616||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
|OPF1212||Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency|
- Economical operation – MERV 8 Efficiency at low replacement cost
- Long Life – Dual-Density for Progressive Depth Loading
- Antimicrobial treatment – Effective Control of Mold, Mildew, Algae, Fungi on the Filter
- Flame Retardant – UL Class 2 Rating
- Dustlok tactifier – filters have fibers in the downstream layer coated with a special adhesive which holds dust particles. The adhesive does not dry out or migrate.
- Dual Density media – high dust holding – long service life. The air enters the course, open structure of the white media which captures the large particles. The orange, dense, downstream layer effectively stops and traps the finer particles.
- SPOR-AX Antimicrobial is a biocide that effectively controls growth of mold, mildew, algae and fungi on filter. SPOR-AX will not off-gas, migrate or leach into the air stream.
Replacement primary/secondary filters are cut-to-size for OmniAire negative air machines and packed in boxes of 20. If the filter does not have Dustlok stamped on it, it is not a Dustlok filter.
|OFP2614 Primary/Secondary Filter||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||
No products use this part
|OFP2518||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP2424||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP1818||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|OAP1616||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
|MFP1313||Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20|
Filters – Finding the right filter for the job
Omnitec offers a large assortment of primary/secondary filters designed to meet the specific demands of your project. OmniAire negative air machines are shipped with Dustlok primary/secondary poly-pad filters. Frequent changing of the inexpensive pre-filters will dramatically increase the useful life of more expensive HEPA filter. All OmniAire PAC machines are supplied with MERV-11 efficiency pleated filters. These filters are electrostatically charged and have moisture resistant construction using shaped fiber technology. They have MERV11 efficiency and a low pressure drop.
High-efficiency particulate air or HEPA is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, abatement of asbestos, mold and lead, restoration after water damage and many others. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency, such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 micrometer from the air that passes thru the filter.
Dust Collection Filters
Some filters are specifically designed to collect large amounts of particulate generated from cutting, grinding, sanding, and other construction type tasks. Geo95 filters for the Nitro 600 and Multi-Pocket Bag filters for our OmniAire machines are very efficient and economical filters for collecting and holding large amounts of dust and debris. Bag filters are easily installed with our Bag Filter Housing Module.
Activated carbon filters are designed to remove odors and gaseous pollutants from air. These filters are an effective and quick solution to your VOCs and odor problems. The selection of the carbon filter depends on the type and amount of the gaseous pollutants and we will be happy to assist you with your selection.