OmniAire 600N Portable Air Scrubber
OmniAire 600N air scrubber is a compact, portable HEPA air filtration machine that is used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on job sites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other applications.
OmniAire 600N housings have clean, impact resistant polyethylene housings designed to last job after job. Our rotationally molded and seamless construction assures that contaminated air will not bypass the 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Lightweight, OmniAire 600N air scrubber units are only 36 lbs with filters installed. Molded connections for flex ducting on both intake and discharge sides allow for the convenient direction of air flow intake or exhaust. The ability to securely stack the 600N up to three high while in operation, and during transportation or storage will save valuable setup time and space.
Daisy-chaining up to three Nitro air scrubbers is possible with an integrated 8 Amp GFI protected outlet, expanding air cleaning capacity to meet your demand. All 600N units come with an integrated 12 amp circuit breaker to prevent overloads from damaging the machine. Units can be ordered in 115V or 220V configuration and are suitable for use worldwide
Depending on environmental demands, the 600N offers an assortment of options for prefilters and final filters. The standard OA600N ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and HEPA 99.97% filter configuration.
For your safety, the OmniAire 600N scrubber complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
OmniAire 600N Applications:
- HEPA filtration during abatement of mold, asbestos, and lead.
- Renovation projects or light construction.
- Create negative or positive pressure containment areas.
- Removal or control of odors, VOCs, or fumes.
- Medical facilities and labs.
OmniAire 600N Accessories:
- GEO95, MERV-14 efficiency filters provide economical filtration for non-hazardous dust and contaminants. GEO95 is an extremely durable and high capacity filter for bulk dust collection.
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters when added optionally provide effective control of odors, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard Filters can be installed behind the Dustlok pre-filter for individual projects, or whenever necessary.
- Optional 2” MERV-11 pleated filters can be easily installed into NITRO scrubbers to remove fine dust particulate.
- Mold, asbestos, lead abatement
- Restoration and maintenance projects
- Removal of construction dust,- use HEPA or economical GEO95 filter, rated MERV14 in place of HEPA filter
- Removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminant – use OdorGuard600 activated carbon filter with HEPA or GEO95 filter.
- Create negative pressure containment.
- Drywall Dust
- Non-hazardous particulates
|Airflow:||• 200-600 cfm|
|Weight:||• 36 lbs|
|Filtration:||• Primary/Secondary Filter – Dual-density polyester pad, MERV8|
|• Standard HEPA Filter – 99.97%@.3 micron efficiency, High flow|
|• Optional Filter – GEO95, MERV 14 Efficiency, High flow|
|• Optional – OdorGuard600 Carbon Filter for odor control|
|Cabinet:||• Impact resistant Polyethylene, UL94V flammability resistance|
|Controls:||• Variable Speed Controller|
|• Change Filter Indicator Light|
|• Convenience GFI protected outlet, 8 amp load max|
|• Optional: Hour meter|
• 18.5″ wide 18.5″ high 25″ long
Inlet/Outlet Ring Size:
• 10″ diameter
• 115V/50-60Hz, 2.4 amps, also available at 230V/50-60Hz
* Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To order||Use Part Number|
|HEPA Filter, 99.97% @ 0.3µ, Minipleat, Plastic frame||OAH15156|
|GEO95 Filter, MERV 14 efficiency, Plastic Frame||OAG15154|
|Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||OAP1616|
|OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 16″ x 16″ x 2″||OG1616|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 10”x25’||OAD10|
|Quick Clamp, 10″||QCW12|
|PEROx Air Purifier Module, Add-on Module||OAHPG|