The OmniAire 1000V is a popular, compact sized negative air machine, with variable speed control which produces 350 to 900 CFM and weighs only 75 lbs.
OmniAire 1000V HEPA air machines are used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on job sites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional filters, the 1000V is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency.
Our housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter. These machines have an easy to sanitize aluminum housing, designed to last job after job.
OmniAire 1000V machines offer an assortment of options for pre-filters, HEPA filters, and accessories. Our standard machine configuration ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Dustlok pre-filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent the growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust holding capacity.
OmniAire 1000V Applications:
- HEPA filtration during abatement of mold, asbestos, and lead.
- Renovation projects or light construction.
- Create negative or positive pressure containment areas.
- Removal or control of odors, VOCs, or fumes.
- Medical facilities and labs.
OmniAire 1000V Accessories:
- To direct airflow as needed, optional intake manifold adapters can be added to the OmniAire 1000V that simply drop into the rear or the machine. Our manifold adapters are made of durable ABS plastic and allow the machines to operate outside of the containment area and connect to the containment with a flexible hose.
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters when added optionally provide effective control of odors, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard Filters can be installed behind the Dustlok pre-filter for individual projects, or whenever necessary.
For your safety, the 1000V complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
|Filtration:||Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad, Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency @0.3 micron, Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency@0 .3 micron certified, Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control|
|Cabinet:||Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed, 3” hospital grade non-marking casters with breaks., Outlet Ring Size - 10" diameter|
|Controls:||Selector Switch - HIGH/SPEED CONTROL, Variable Speed Controller, Pressure Gauge - 0" to 3"WC, Hour Meter|
|Power Requirement, Dimensions:||115VAC/60 Hz/4.4 Amp, 19”W x 23”H x 34”L|
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To order||Use Part Number|
|HEPA Filter, 99. 97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame||OAH1616|
|HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame||OAH1616G|
|Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||OAP1818|
|OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 16" x 16" x 2"||OG1616|
|Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 17.75"x17.75" with 10” ring||OAIM10|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 10”x25’||OAD10|
|Quick Clamp, 10"||QCW12|
|PEROx Air Purifier Module, Add-on Module||OAHPG|
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document