The OmniAire 2000V is a popular, medium-sized negative air machine with variable speed control which produces 300 to 1600 CFM and weighs only 110 lbs.
OmniAire 2000V HEPA air machines are used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on jobsites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional filters, the 2000V is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency.
2000V machines have an easy to sanitize aircraft-grade aluminum housing, designed to last job after job. Our housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter.
OA2000V machines offer an assortment of options for pre-filters, HEPA filters and accessories. Our standard machine configuration ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Dustlok pre-filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust holding capacity.
OmniAire provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
OmniAire 2000V Applications:
- HEPA filtration during abatement of mold, asbestos and lead.
- Renovation projects or light construction.
- Create negative or positive pressure containment areas.
- Removal or control of odors, VOCs, or fumes.
- Medical facilities and labs or for patient isolation rooms.
OmniAire 2000V Accessories:
- To direct airflow as needed, optional intake manifold adapters can be added to the 2000V that simply drop into the rear or the machine. Our manifold adapters are made of durable ABS plastic and allow the machines to operate outside of the containment area and connect to the containment with a flexible hose.
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters when added optionally provide effective control of odors, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard Filters can be installed behind the Dustlok pre-filter for individual projects, or whenever necessary.
- MERV-14 Bag Filter w/ 9-Pockets, for bulk collection of construction dust and similar contaminants. Bag filters can be installed in conjunction with a bag filter housing module to function as an optional final filter.
For your safety, the OmniAire 2000V complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
|Filtration:||Primary/Secondary Filter – MERV8 Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad, Standard HEPA Filter - 99.97% Efficiency, 0.3 micron, Wood Frame, Optional - HEPA Filter - 99.99% Efficiency , 0.3 micron, certified, Metal Frame, Optional - Bag Filter w/ 9-Packets, MERV14 for construction dust, Optional - OdorGuard Carbon Filter for VOCs and odor control|
|Cabinet:||Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting., 5" casters, hospital grade, non-marking.|
|Controls:||Speed Selector Switch – HIGH/OFF/SPEED CONTROL, Variable Speed Controller, Change Filter Light|
|Power Requirement, Outlet Ring Size, Dimensions:||115VAC/60 Hz/10.6 Amp, 12" diameter, 20" wide 29" high 34" long|
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To order||Use Part Number|
|OmniAire OA2000V Negative Air Machine||OA2000V|
|HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood frame||OAH2418|
|HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal frame||OAH2418G|
|Bag Filter Housing, 24”x18”x14”||HBF2000|
|Bag Filter, MERV14 efficiency , 24”x18”x12”, 8 pockets||OBF9|
|Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||OFP2518|
|OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 18" x 24" x 2"||OG2418D|
|Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.5"x19.5" with 12" ring||OAIM2000-12|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 10”x25’||OAD10|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 12”x25’||OAD12|
|Flex / Fiberglass Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 12" x 25'||OAD12R|
|Quick Clamp, 12"||QCW14|
|VaporTrap, 18" x 24" x 12", 27 lb of carbon
Disposable V- Bank | Granular Carbon
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document