OmniAire 1200V HEPA Negative Air Machine – DISCONTINUED
OmniAire 1200V machines are used to create positive or negative air pressure containment areas for mold, asbestos, and lead abatement projects, as well as clean the air on job sites, in confined spaces, labs & health care facilities, commercial or factory sites, and many other applications.
OmniAire 1200V features variable speed control and produces 150 to 1100 CFM, even though it weighs only 105 lbs. The 1200V is a high performer for a medium sized HEPA air scrubber. An upright housing, with large 10” wheels for stair climbing, makes it easy to transport and setup by a single person. With an integrated ring connection for flex ducting on the discharge side and an optional flex duct adapter on the intake side, the 1200V makes directing airflow simple. Depending on environmental requirements, the 1200V can operate in a vertical or horizontal position.
The OmniAire 1200V housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter. 1200V machines have an easy to sanitize aluminum with powder-coating housing, designed to last job after job.
With numerous optional filters, OmniAire machines are suitable for a large array of jobs from controlling construction dust, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency. Our standard machine configuration consists of a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter, with our Dustlok Primary/Secondary filter. Dustlok filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent the growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust-holding capacity. OdorGuard carbon filters provide effective control of odor, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard filters can be installed in conjunction with Dustlok and HEPA filters as projects demand.
For your safety, the OmniAire 1200V fully complies with OSHA, UL, and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
- HEPA filtration during abatement of mold, asbestos, and lead.
- Renovation projects or light construction.
- Create negative or positive pressure containment areas.
- Removal or control of odors, VOCs, or fumes.
- Medical facilities and labs.
- To direct airflow as needed, optional intake manifold adapters can be added to the 1200V that connect directly to the machine. Our manifold adapters are made of durable ABS plastic and allow the machines to operate outside of the containment area and connect to the containment with a flexible hose.
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters when added optionally provide effective control of odors, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard Filters can be installed behind the Dustlok pre-filter for individual projects, or whenever necessary.
- To sanitize the air when dealing with bio-contaminants, an optional UV germicidal light module can be installed when necessary.
|Airflow:||• 150-1100 cfm|
|Weight:||• 105 lbs|
|Filtration:||• Primary/Secondary Filter – Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad|
|• Standard HEPA Filter – Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron|
|• Optional HEPA Filter – Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron certified|
|• Optional – Carbon Filter for odor control|
|Cabinet:||• Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting|
|• 2 -10″ non-marking wheels and 2 – hospital grade non-marking 3″ casters|
|Controls:||• Speed Selector Switch – HIGH/SPEED CONTROL|
|• Variable Speed Controller|
|• Pressure Gauge – 0″ to 3″|
• 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 6.0 amps
• 24″ wide 25″ deep 39″ high
Outlet Ring Size:
• 10″ diameter
* Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To order||Use Part Number|
|HEPA Filter, 99.99%, 0.3µ, Metal Frame||OAH1616G|
|HEPA Filter, 99. 97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame||OAH1616|
|Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||OAP1818|
|OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 16″ x 16″ x 2″||OG1616|
|Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 18.75″x18.75″ with 10” ring||OAIM1200P|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible – 10”x25’||OAD10|
|Quick Clamp, 10″||QCW12|
|UV Germicidal Irradiation Module, 4-15W lights, On/Off switch, Hour meter||UVCM1200|
|UV Germicidal Irradiation Module, EUV12 Replacement UV-C Light, 15 W, 12” long||EUV12|
|PEROx Air Purifier Module, Add-on Module||OAHPG|