The Omniguard 5 is a differential pressure recorder in a completely self-contained package, designed from the beginning to be extremely flexible yet easy to use. This pressure monitor uses real time monitoring of differential pressure and/or vacuum level, with duel inlet ports to allow monitoring between two areas. Multiple reports available at the touch of a key and the view log on screen makes it easy to scroll through the entire memory contents. The USB Type-A port lets you save logs directly to a flash drive as an additional logging option and a second USB port supports PC communication for transferring job logs, real time monitoring and configuration editing. A built-in Lithium Ion battery supports portable operation up to 6 hours without the use of AC for total flexibility.
Features of Omniguard 5
- Simple to set up and use with 4.3″ Color LCD touch screen interface
- Real time monitoring of differential pressure and/or vacuum level
- Built in cell modem lets you know what’s happening at the job site automatically
- 95 decibel audible alarm notifies workers and bystanders when containment is lost
- Pressure displayed in Inches WC, Millimeters WC or Pascals
- Thermal printer, no ink ribbons
- Rugged self-contained unit includes power cord, owner’s manual, 10′ of hose and spare paper roll stored in the case
|Airflow:||Operating pressure range from +/- 0.250 inches Water Column ( +/- 6.35 mm WC, +/- 62.5 Pascals)|
|Cabinet:||9.25" x 7.5" x 4.5"|
|Controls:||4.3" Color Touchscreen LCD (480 x 272 pixels), red bordered on-screen warning indicate alarm condition, tutorial screens, battery life icon|
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To order||Use Part Number|
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document