Differential Pressure Recorder
Omniguard 4 Differential Pressure Monitor
The Omniguard 4 is a differential pressure recorder in a completely self-contained package, designed from the beginning to be extremely flexible yet easy to use. The included accessories, owner’s manual, hose, a spare roll of paper and AC cord, store easily in the lid. There’s no AC adapter to keep track of. Pressure readings are time stamped and logged into memory once containment has been established. Audible and visual alarms activate whenever the pressure reaches the alarm setpoints.
Features of Omniguard 4
- Graphic Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with adjustable backlight and over 3.5 sq. inch viewing area
- The internal clock is powered by a self-charging lithium-ion battery that provides 30+ days of clock operation when AC or DC power is not present
- 20 character wide thermal printer (uses 2.2″ wide thermal paper)
- Two programmable alarm setpoints, 95db audible alarm with flashing LED and on-screen warning indicate alarm condition
- 115 VAC 60Hz with 6 ft power cord (220 VAC 50Hz optional, 6VDC battery pack optional)
- Dimensions 9.25″ x 7.5″ x 4.5″, Shipping Weight 6 lbs., Copolymer polypropylene case with polycarbonate window in the lid and stainless steel hanging hook
• 9.25″ x 7.5″ x 4.5″
* Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
||Use Part Number
No applicable parts found
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document