OmniAire 2200C is a construction grade negative air machine with two speeds, strong housing and full size, 12” deep HEPA filter. This is a powerful, well constructed and reliable air filtration machine with many accessories to assist you on your projects and can be upgraded to a 2200CMED which includes a 99.99% medical grade HEPA.
OmniAire 2200C housings have a durable finish and are structurally strong. They are individually made with galvanized steel, closed end riveted construction. All seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air does not bypass the HEPA filter.
OmniAire provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities, pressurized medical spaces as well as abatement projects.
- Abatement of mold, asbestos and lead
- Upgradable to 99.99% HEPA for medical facilities
- For collection of silica dust from cutting or grinding of concrete
- Restoration projects after flood and fire
- Medical facilities to prevent spread of virus and bacteria during renovation and maintenance
- Removal of construction dust with use of Bag Filter module in place of the HEPA filter
- Create “Clean Room” environment in industrial facilities
- Removal of construction dust generated by grinding concrete, sanding wood and many other tasks. Use economical Bag Filter assembly in place of the HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants
- Multi-packet bag filter assembly – installed in place of HEPA for economical removal of construction dust.
- Intake manifold for flex hose connection
For your safety, the OmniAire 2200C machine is OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC compliant for electrical safety.
|Filtration:||Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad, Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 micron, 12” deep media, Optional – Bag Filter w/8-pockets, MERV14, Activated carbon filter for odor and biological control|
|Cabinet:||Galvanized metal, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting., (2) 5” hospital grade locking casters, (2) 5’ rigid hospital grade casters|
|Controls:||Power Switch - HIGH/OFF/LOW, Pressure switch with Change Filter light|
Outlet Ring Size:
|115 VAC/60 Hz/11.1 Amp
28”W x 32”H x 35”L
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To Order:||Use Part Number:|
|OmniAire OA2200C Negative Air Machine||OA2200C, OA2200CMED|
|HEPA Filter, 99.97%, 0.3µ, Wood Frame||OAH2424|
|Bag Filter Housing, 24”x24”x12”||HBF2200|
|Bag Filter, MERV14 efficiency, 24”x24”x12”, 8 pockets||OBF10|
|Primary/Secondary Filter, box of 20||OAP2424|
|OdorGuard 600 Carbon Web Filter, Medium Duty – 24” x 24” x 2”||OG2424D|
|Intake Manifold, ABS plastic, 25.75" x 25.375" with 12” ring||OAIM2200-12|
|Flexible Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 12”x25’||OAD12|
|Flex / Fiberglass Duct, Wire Reinforced | Flexible - 12" x 25'||OAD12R|
|Quick Clamp, 12"||QCW14|
|VaporTrap, 24”x24”x12”, 36 lb of carbon
Disposable V- Bank | Granular Carbon
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document