OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter Air Machine
OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter is a construction grade air scrubber equipped with a 95% ASHRAE bag filter and 2-stage pre-filter. The economical bag filter has a high capacity to collect bulk dust from cutting or grinding of concrete, wood or plaster, great for containment of silica, plaster, wood and other construction dust. This negative air machine can be used on projects where dust control is necessary but HEPA filtration is not a requirement but then easily switched over with a simple filter swap to a 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 μ filter, or HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 μ filter (HEPA filters sold separately).
OmniAire equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter Applications:
- For collection of silica or construction dust from cutting or grinding of concrete, wood or plaster
- Restoration projects after flood and fire
- Medical facilities during renovation and maintenance
- Removal of construction dust with use of Bag Filter module.
- Cleaner environment in industrial facilities
- Removal of construction dust generated by grinding concrete, sanding wood and many other tasks
OmniAire 2200CBF Accessories
- Activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants
- Intake manifold for flex hose connection
- PEROx Air Purification module for destruction of VOCs, odors, virus and bacteria
For your safety, the OmniAire 2200CBF is OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC compliant for electrical safety.
|Filtration:||Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad, MERV 15 Bag Filter w/8-pockets, Activated carbon filter for odor and biological control|
|Cabinet:||Galvanized metal, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting.|
|Controls:||Power Switch - HIGH/OFF/LOW, Pressure switch with Change Filter light|
Outlet Ring Size:
|115 VAC/60 Hz/11.1 Amp
28”W x 32”H x 35”L
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To Order:||Use Part Number:|
|OmniAire 2200CBF Negative Air Machine||OA2200CBF|
These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document