Introducing the new OmniGuard 6, the gold standard of differential pressure monitoring and recording. Encased in a robust, longer-lasting shell, and featuring an improved printer, this device is versatile and user-friendly. What sets the OmniGuard 6 apart is its exceptional software, empowering you to capture and store an extensive array of precise pressure readings at regular intervals. With just a glance at the screen or a simple transfer to a USB flash drive, you can effortlessly delve into the comprehensive history log, which encompasses alarm records and setting modifications. But that’s not all— the new OmniGuard 6 also boasts enhanced WiFi capabilities, ensuring stronger signals, an extended range, and fortified security measures.
Ideal For: Abatement & Remediation Jobs • Restoration Projects • Construction Sites • First Response & Epidemic Control
Multiple reports are available at the touch of a button and the 4.3” digital, color display makes scrolling through saved results easy. The USB Type-A port lets you save logs directly to a flash drive while a second USB port supports direct PC communications for transferring job logs, real time monitoring of vacuum levels and easy configuration setup. Able to be powered from a standard 120V power outlet, the OmniGuard 6 also has a built-in Lithium-Ion battery to support portable operation for up to 6 hours.
Features of OmniGuard 6
- Digital Manometer for real-time monitoring of differential pressure
- Wide Operating Range with very tight accuracy (+/- 0.003 in. WC or +/- 1% accuracy)
- Ultra-tough case with clear viewing window
- 4.3″ color touch screen display for easy operation
- 95 decibel audible alarm notifies workers and bystanders when containment is lost
- 4 MB of internal storage for logging up to six months of data
- Built-in thermal printer means no ink ribbons or expensive replacement cartridges
- Dual USB ports enable easy set-up and data transfer options
- Built in cellular modem and WiFi gives you 24/7 remote monitoring of the job site
|Airflow:||Operating pressure range from +/- 0.250 inches Water Column ( +/- 6.35 mm WC, +/- 62.5 Pascals)|
|Cabinet:||9.25" x 7.5" x 4.5"|
|Controls:||4.3" Color Touchscreen LCD (480 x 272 pixels), red bordered on-screen warning indicate alarm condition, tutorial screens, battery life icon|
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To Order:||Use Part Number:|
These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document