The Vulcan is an electric heat drying system for structural drying that is compact powerful. Loaded with 37,000 BTU’s of heat power, the Vulcan offers a wide range of air flow options and precise controls for safely and efficiently.
In an industry wide move towards using heat and airflow to increase the evaporation rate of moisture in materials, Omnitec Design Inc. leads the way. The Vulcan is the smallest and yet most powerful electric drying unit on the market today. Our electric heat drying system is a compact and powerful tool for structural drying, sanitizing with heat and space heating. Two versions of the Vulcan are available with 11 KW heaters and integral variable speed blowers, specifically designed to work well with modern LGR dehumidifiers, and other specialty drying equipment.
- Heater can deliver 180⁰F hot air with a temperature rise of 95⁰F at 350 CFM airflow.
- It produces 37,000 BTU output with 6 individually controlled heating elements.
- A high static pressure blower with adjustable airflow from 100 to 475 CFM.
- Panel mounted programmable temperature controller.
- Thermocouple probe with 25 ft extension, can measure air or material temperature for efficient and safe heat control.
- Highly portable with a compact, 30” long, 11” wide, 18” high housing, 63 lbs. weight and 3” locking casters.
|Airflow:||variable, 100-475 cfm|
|Filtration:||Primary/Secondary Filter - 12" x 12" x 2" MERV 11 pleated filter, Optional - 12" x 12" x 2" Carbon Filter for odor control|
|Cabinet:||Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction., Hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement., 2 rubber coated handles|
|Controls:||Variable Speed Controller, Digital Hour Meter, Digital Temperature Controller w/ 25' thermocouple sensor, Auto/Manual temperature control, Individual switches for each of the 6 heating elements|
Outlet Ring Size:
Outlet Air Temperature:
Ambient operating temp:
|200-240VAC/50-60 Hz/50 Amp max
11 1/4" wide 17 3/4" high 29 30" long
*Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
Ordering, Parts & Accessories
|To Order:||Use Part Number:|
|Electrical, Cord kit with 8 ft cord with dryer connector and 8 ft cord with range connector||EDPCORDKIT|
|Pleated filter, MERV11 efficiency||OPF1212|
|Electrical, Replacement Thermocouple Sensor, 3'||EC3TC|
|Electrical, Replacement Thermocouple sensor, 25′||EC25TC|
|Quick Clamp, 10"||QCW12|
*These buttons will open a PDF in a new window. Right-click to save or print document